Hello all! Welcome back! I hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday. The weather here is a gorgeous 87 degrees; it’s shaping up to be a beautiful weekend.
Today’s post is a few of the things that I have loved recently. The list ranges quite a bit, from books to makeup to food to my favorite quote.
CURRENT FAVORITE BOOK: INSURGENT
- This is the second book by Veronica Roth in her Divergent Series. It takes place immediately following the events of the first novel, and chronicles the efforts of Tris and Four as they try to prevent the faction of Erudite from waging war with the other four factions.
- I sped through the first book in about a week, and I’m sure I’ll finish this one in no time. I love the world that Veronica Roth has created, and her characters are definitely well developed. I can’t wait to finish this book and get started on her third installment (Allegiant).
CURRENT FAVORITE TV SHOW: GILMORE GIRLS
- If you haven’t seen this show yet, you need to. I rember watching this all the time when I was in high school and I absolutely love it. It was recently released on Netflix and I’ve been binge-watching it ever since.
CURRENT FAVORITE FOOD: PAMELA’S GLUTEN FREE PANCAKE MIX
- This is currently my go-to pancake mix. When we first started dating my boyfriend—who follows a gluten free diet—introduced me to Pamela’s and I’ve been hooked ever since. I make pancakes at least once a day and this mix hits the spot.
CURRENT FAVORITE MAKEUP ITEM: BENEFIT GIMME BROW
- This little tube has revolutionized the way I fill in my brows. Before I would use just a pencil or just a taupe colored eye-shadow and it would be so hard to find the natural shape of my brow (especially since I’m a newbie at filling in brows). Since this product is tinted I can just brush it through my brows and it gives me a great outline of where my brow arch is. I can easily follow up with the Anastasia Brow Pencil in Soft Brown. Defining my brows went from taking 15 minutes to 5. Thank you Benefit!
CURRENT FAVORITE QUOTE: “Love is like wildflowers; it’s found in the most unlikely places.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- This quote inspired the name of my blog, something I’ve been dreaming of creating for a year or two now. I’ve always loved to write, and one day I just decided that I would do it: that I would create this blog and start doing something that I love again. I believe that life is about focusing on the little things that you love and because they make you happy, and trying new things that you may never have thought you would like. It’s these little things that turn out to be the big things that matter later..
That about wraps it up for today! I hope you all have a great weekend! Let me know in the comments down below some of the things you’ve been loving!
Ciao for now!