Hello again! Welcome back!
Today’s post is a list of 25 Random Things About Me. I’ve seen a lot of these around, and I thought this would be a fun way for you to get to know me better.
So, without further ado, here’s the list!
- I am 25.
- I am one quarter Pacific Islander.
- I am a California native.
- I’m about to graduate from college as a Sociology major.
- I am left handed. When I was little I was ambidextrous, and my parents let me choose which hand I wanted to write with. I can’t write forwards with my right hand anymore, however I can write backwards with it. Although, I’m sorry to say the handwriting isn’t very neat.
- I love hockey. It’s the only sport I will watch. The San Jose Sharks are my favorite team, and I will bleed teal until I die.
- I don’t have a favorite color; it’s always changing. Most of the time its blue, although I also love purple, red, green, yellow, and turquoise. See what I mean?!
- I used to be a musician. I can play the French Horn, piano, and flute.
- I was a 2010-2011 Blue Devil (any DCI people out there?!).
- I have a dimple on my left leg. That’s right, a dimple. Like the one’s people have on their faces when they smile.
- I love interior decorating. If I could be doing anything just for the hell of it, I would be an Interior Decorator.
- Scratch that, I would be a dessert baker. I freaking LOVE dessert and making all kinds of sweets. I usually end up eating all of what I make… But that’s the whole point, right?!
- I love Disney. And Disney Princesses. And Disneyland. I can’t help it. I’m pretty sure it’s nostalgia, because everything Sociology majors learn in school completely bashes the Disney Princess culture. I should really dislike them for giving inaccurate role models to girls and furthering the cycle of patriarchy in our society. And I do. But The Little Mermaid is still my favorite. And yes, I’m very aware of the ACTUAL versions of the fairy tales, and I like them just as much as the Disney versions.
- I love makeup. Sephora is my weakness.
- I’m obsessed with Harry Potter. If I could be transported to any fictional book setting, it would be Hogwarts.
- My favorite time of day is dusk.
- I don’t have any tattoos.
- I am a cat person. I also love dogs, but cats have always held a special place in my heart. My boyfriend thinks I’m going to become a cat lady in my old age, but I’m just wondering why I have to wait that long? 😉
- If I could eat one food for the rest of my life it would be mac and cheese.
- My second favorite food is pancakes, and I make them almost every day.
- My favorite season is Autumn, followed closely by the holidays. But I love the feeling of Spring weather.
- I love to read. My favorite book is Ella Enchanted (again nostalgia, and see “love of Disney and princesses” above).
- I enjoy playing video games, mostly of the Final Fantasy variety. My favorite is Final Fantasy X.
- I’ve never had a Christmas where it snowed where I live.
- I love to be organized and I am an incredibly neat person. Except for most of the time when I’m not.
Well, that’s all! I hope you enjoyed reading this! Let me know in the comments down below if you did. And don’t forget to follow me on social media! Links are on the About page!
Have a great day everyone!
Ciao for now!